Sunday 6 September 2009

Fan Post - My Bollywood Lists of Sorts

Bollywood Earworms - Songs so ridiculously catchy you can't get them out of your head
Part 1

Bollywood Fashion - when Bollywood fashion finds its way into the international catwalks

Bollywood Posters - Looking at the awesomeness of Bollywood movie posters

Bollywood Sunglasses - Looking at Bollywood stars rocking some cool Sunglasses

Bollywood Film/Song Titles - Ever heard of a film title you think you might have heard from a song? Well there are lots of them in this post

Bollywood Seductions - Exploring those 'oh so' seductive bollywood songs

Bollywood Singstar - Discoving the joys of bollywood karaoke

Fashion Showdown - Fashion battles between your favourite bollywood stars

Bollywood Loves Michael Jackson - Looking at some of Michael Jackson's influence on
Bollywood

My Favourite Bollywood Songs of 2009

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I dream the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Can you help me ?Where could I find translated to english Raj Kapoor old movies like Barsaat from 1949. Thank you

bollywooddeewana said...

hello Anonymous

You can find Raj Kapoor's Barsaat with English subtitles at Induna.com. I've included the direct link below

http://www.induna.com/1000001962-productdetails/