Monday 27 February 2012

Happy New Year to All

 It seems a bit odd wishing everyone a happy new year at this time of 2012, but better late than never plus its a yearly tradition for me to wish all my followers and readers a very happy 2012, as all your comments, visits and links to this blog are very much appreciated. Thank you all for sticking by me even though I don't blog like I used to, I hope I'll be able to have more posts for you this year. And below is that Happy new Year song from Aap ke Saath (which i really should write up at some point) again, its a yearly tradition on this blog now, to wish 'happy new year' to you dear readers and followers and then post it, its the only Bollywood Happy new Year song I know, feel free to share other Bollywood Happy new Year songs you know

2 comments:

Cindy said...

The Tamil film Unnai Ninaithu has a New Year's song I like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdpNcMFJd6o

bollywooddeewana said...

@ Cindy thanks for that gem, I've added it to my youtube favourites